There are eight important questions to ask The Savage Team because qualifications are important. However, finding a solid, professional agent means getting beyond the resume, and into what makes an agent effective. With over 50 years of real estate experience the Savage Team has encountered every real estate issue that could possibly occur. We have a list of contacts throughout the area that help us resolve any issue that may arise. We aren’t just sales people, we are problem solvers. Our job is to make your real estate experience a positive one. Please refer to our recommendations on this site here. You may also find even more recommendations from previous clients on Zillow. Our goal has always been to create “Raving Fans” of our clients by establishing trust, competence, consistency, sincerity,reliability, commitment and always be in integrity. These are characteristics you should look for in any agent you choose to work with, not just the Savage Team. Should you have further questions or want to schedule an interview with our team, please do not hesitate to contact us at 434-951-9244.
Use the following Eight Important Questions as your starting point in hiring your licensed, professional real estate agent:
- Why did you become a real estate agent?
- Why should I work with you?
- What do you do better than other real estate agents?
- What process will you use to help me find the right home for my particular wants and needs?
- What are the most common things that go wrong in a transaction and how would you handle them?
- What are some mistakes that you think people make when buying their first home?
- What other professionals do you suggest we work with and what are their credentials?
- Can you provide me with references or testimonials from past clients?