Use our Moving Truck
Free Moving Truck
This Moving truck is available free of charge to The Savage Team’s customers and clients, as well as to local charities. Some restrictions apply
Free Moving Truck Restriction:
- No one under the age of 25 is allowed to operate vehicle.
- A copy of your driver’s license will be made and kept on file.
- You must provide proof of auto insurance. Your auto insurance usually covers rental vehicles. Call your insurance agent if you are unsure.
- You may only use the truck for household moves. No hauling of firewood, hay, etc. is permitted.
- The truck is available for local moves only.
- Mileage is limited to 100 miles total. Mileage will be taken at check in and check out. Anything over 100 miles will be billed at a per mile rate of $5.00.
- The truck will be full of gas when you pick it up. You must return it full. If it is not returned full we will bill you at the rate of $5.oo per gallon.
- If the truck is to be used over the weekend it must be picked up by 5pm Friday. Arrangements for return will be made at the time of pick up.
- Should you damage the truck during your use, you will be responsible for the repairs and/or the insurance deductible of $500.00.
- The Savage Group LLC is not responsible for injuries to you, your passengers, or anyone you may injure as a result of you operation of the vehicle.
- You agree to be responsible of this vehicle at all times while it is assigned to you and assume all liability for it’s use.
- If an accident occurs while you are operating the vehicle, call the police immediately and complete the necessary accident reports. Then either call Judy Savage at (434)-466-7130 or Tara Savage at (434) 981-4458.
- You and any passenger are required to wear seatbelt at all times.
- For safety reasons, the vehicle should not be used to push , propel, or tow another vehicle.
- This vehicle is not to be used to carry passengers or property for hire.
- This vehicle is not to be used for any race or competition.
- This vehicle is not to be used for any illegal purpose.
- The authorized driver shall not operate said vehicle in a negligent manner.
- The vehicle shall not be driven by any person other than those declared herein.
These restrictions are common sense restrictions and are pretty typical of what you would find if you were paying for a rental truck from a rental company. Our insurance company requires that you sign an agreement to use our truck.